[Notice of temporary closure in August]
Thank you for your continued patronage.
It will be temporarily closed on August 6, 14, 17, and 24th.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
[Regarding measures to prevent the spread of infection related to the new coronavirus]
■ In-house efforts
1. Installation of antiseptic solution (alcohol type) We are trying to create an environment where customers can easily disinfect their fingers by installing antiseptic solution in the entrance and restroom.
2. Disinfection in the hall We use the sodium hypochlorite formulation to disinfect the doorknobs, doors, doors of the restrooms, etc.
3. Efforts regarding seat layout and ventilation in restaurants We have reduced the number of seats in the store compared to normal times to ensure a wider space. We also open and close the windows inside the store as needed for ventilation.
■ Initiatives for employees
1. All employees take a thermometer when they go to work and thoroughly check their physical condition (whether they have vomiting, diarrhea, or fever).
2. All employees are instructed to wash their hands, gargle and disinfect their fingers once an hour.
3. We prohibit employees from making unnecessary business trips and traveling abroad.
4. It is prohibited to participate in events and meetings where unspecified number of people gather, and meetings involving food and drink for more than 10 people.
5. It is forbidden to go in and out of each facility where the risk of infection is high.
6. We prohibit employees who are sick or may be infected with coronavirus from going to work. (We will do the same even if the employee's family has suspicious symptoms.)
■ Requests to customers
1. When visiting the museum, we ask for your cooperation in disinfecting your fingers.
2. If you feel unwell, please tell an employee near you.
3. Please be sure to cooperate with thermography or temperature measurement when you visit the store. Please note that we are not allowed to enter if you detect a body temperature above 37.5 ° C.
[Notice of business resumption]
Thank you for your continued patronage.
Due to the cancellation of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government's emergency declaration, the restaurant will be closed from May 2nd (Friday) on May 28th, which was originally closed until June 2nd.
◼︎ Lunch: 11:30-16:00 (14:00 LO)
*Weekends and holidays open at 11:00
◼︎ Cafe: 11:30-17:00 *11:00 OPEN on weekends and holidays
◼︎ Afternoon tea: 12:00-16:00
◼︎ Dinner: 18:00-21:00 (19:30 LO)
*From July, it will be open until 22:30 only on weekends and holidays. (21:00 LO)
◼︎Bar: 17:00-21:00 (19:30 LO)
*Bana Poleon will be closed for the time being.
Open from 22:30 on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from July.
Please make a reservation from the following.
◼︎ Friday, May 29th or later 10:00-20:00
[Online reservation] From the official website at any time
*Tuesday is closed except holidays.
During the temporary holidays, all the staff were very encouraged by the warm words of many customers.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
We will continue to welcome you with our safety as our first priority, complete measures, and sincere hospitality. When you visit our store, we often cooperate with temperature measurement, but we kindly ask for your understanding.
[Information for taking out Basque cheesecake]
We accept reservations for the popular Basque cheesecake in limited quantities.
■ 1 hole size (diameter 12 cm)
Price: 2,500 yen (tax included)
*Please take your frozen food with you at room temperature.
We also accept homepage reservations.
The bittersweet baked cheese is thick and smooth. By sticking to the texture, it is cooked in a short time to give a caramel-like bitterness to the outside and a rare finish that melts inside. It has a rich flavor that maximizes the original taste of cheese without adding extra seasoning.
[Seasonal Classic Afternoon Tea]
Afternoon tea of tropical fruits is available.
Using tropical fruits such as mango, melon and pine produced in Miyazaki prefecture, you can enjoy about 10 kinds of coffee and tea as you like!
One person: 4,500 yen (tax included, 10% service charge not included)
"Japanese French" that combines Japanese and Western ingredients. We use seasonal ingredients abundantly and prepare menu that you can feel the four seasons. You can enjoy cooking from the sight in a playful presentation.
Cafe afternoon tea
You can spend elegant moments while enjoying cafe Guruman or popular classic afternoon tea, a small piece of small sweets specially made by the pastry chef, on the open terrace where the space and wind used as a noble room blew up at that time. .
Since it opened in 1950, Bar Napoleon has been loved for a long time. Taking over the same name, it has been reborn with five different concept rooms. We offer beer, wine, whiskey and other fine wines, as well as original cocktails.
※ We have 500 yen for one person seat charge.
You can use as a private room the room which kept the feature at the time of the founding. Perfect for small group gatherings, such as meetings and dinners. Relax in a private room that combines classic and modern.